Are you a dream chaser or are you afraid of your dreams?
In other words, are you afraid to follow your dreams because you are also afraid to fail, or are you the type of person who is currently trying to make all of his/her dreams come true?
Everyone deserves to be happy, and everyone certainly deserves a shot at their dreams. With that said, some people are more motivated than others, and some people are simply in better situations than others. Whether you are afraid to take the leap at your goals/dreams, or are just waiting for the perfect time to do so, we will be unleashing 10 inspirational quotes that will motivate you to follow your dreams.
Quotes That Will Motivate You To Follow Your Dreams
10. “If you have a heartbeat, there’s still time for your dreams.” — Sean Stephenson
9. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.” — Charles Buxton
8. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” — Barbara Sher
7. “We don’t have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here.” — Susan Taylor
6. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” — Pauline Kael
5. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden
4. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
3. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” — Earl Nightingale
2. “We may place blame, give reasons, and even have excuses; but in the end, it is an act of cowardice to not follow your dreams.” — Steve Maraboli
1. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” — Kevin Ngo
What are you waiting for? Take the leap. Chase your dreams. Live the life you want to live.
To learn more about Kevin Harrington, make sure you like him on Facebook, follow him on Twitter and check him out on LinkedIN. You can also check out more blogs by following this link.