There are so many different keys to success for the simple fact that everyone’s path to success is different. Sure, the formula for success might consist of consistency, passion and hard work (among an endless amount of other ingredients), but that doesn’t mean everyone can follow the same formula and achieve the same amount of success.
Everyone’s journey is going to be different, because everyone starts on different paths. Some people start with nothing, while others start with everything.
With that in mind, there are certain things you have to do every day if you want your success to be well-rounded, and these things can be found below.
RELATED: How Entrepreneurs Can Take Their Hustle Game To The Next Level. If you think you are hustling now, just wait until you take your hustle game up a notch or two.
Things You Have To Do Every Day If You Want Well-Rounded Success
- Make time for your passions/dreams. Simply doing work and receiving a paycheck (even if it’s a monster paycheck) is not good enough if you plan on getting the most out of this life, and becoming the ultimate version of yourself. That is why you have to make time for your passions and dreams every single day, no matter what they might be.
- Do something nice. The more nice things you do, the better person you will be — it’s a rather simple concept. Instead of doing everything for yourself, be the change this world so desperately needs by helping people in need. Trust us, it will cause a chain reaction.
- Seek knowledge. Read more. Go to museums. Attend conferences. Reminder: Learning can be fun, especially if you learn the things you want to learn, which could be anything and everything relating to your industry, goals, passions, dreams, etc. It’s a very basic concept, but not enough people are incorporating enough learning in their lives. Force more knowledge into your brain. This doesn’t mean you have to read for two hours a day, although you can. Just like with saving money, a little bit at a time will eventually add up to a lot.
- Try to get out of your comfort zone. For example, if you are shy and also want to be a better public speaker, then take an improv class. The more you get out of your comfort zone, the bigger said zone will become.
- Talk to your loved ones. If you have a spouse and kids, then this should go without saying. However, if you are a 20-something entrepreneur and tend to spend all of your time hustling/chasing your dreams, you still need to make an effort to talk to the people you love, even if it’s a simple text message or phone call here and there. Why is this important? Because an overwhelming amount of money won’t mean anything if you don’t have loved ones in your life (such as your family and lifelong friends). Don’t become distant with the people you care about.
- Knock out your top priorities. This should go without saying, especially since you are a hungry entrepreneur and/or business owner, but every day (yes, even the weekends) should be filled with you knocking out your work/top priorities.
- Some form of exercise. Your mind might be strong, and your bank account might be golden, but you still have to take care of your vessel. You are only given one body, after all.
- Experience the world, because it’s a very beautiful place. You don’t necessarily have to become a world traveler to make this happen. Just simply appreciate the area you live in, and journey to new places in your backyard (your town/city/state/country). If you aren’t grateful for what you have now, and all of the beauty this planet has to offer, then you will likely never be happy, no matter how much success you achieve. Never take anything for granted.
Success means different things to different people. However, if you are working on your passion, if you are knocking out work and if you are constantly trying to get better in every area of your life, then you will achieve the feat that is gaining well-rounded success, which will lead to you becoming the best version of yourself.
RELATED: Golden Tony Robbins Quotes That Will Flood Entrepreneurs With Motivation. Need motivation? Tony Robbins has you covered.
To learn more about Kevin Harrington, make sure you like him on Facebook, follow him on Twitter and check him out on LinkedIN. You can also check out more blogs by following this link.