While being an entrepreneur can be a very rewarding profession, if you will, it comes with a bag full of stress — just like any other industry/career/job.
When you are hustling and not seeing success shining through, or a big enough leap taking place, it is easy to get discouraged. We are here to tell you this: Keep hustling. Keep moving forward every day, and whatever you do, do not give up.
No one said being an entrepreneur was going to be easy. If it were, then, well, everyone would be starting up their own business, risking their own money and attaching the word “Entrepreneur” on their business cards.
The quotes below are for the folks who are on the verge of quitting, who have hustled for too long and no longer see the value in it. The quotes are for anyone who could use an overload of motivation. The quotes below, that revolve around entrepreneurship, will give you, fellow entrepreneurs, the power and strength to keep moving forward.
RELATED: Unique Rituals That Will Help You Bring Your Entrepreneurial Career To The Top. If you are looking to add some new rituals into your daily routines, then let the all-star rituals in this article be your guide.
10 Quotes About Entrepreneurship That Will Give You The Power And Strength To Keep Moving Forward
1. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” — Steve Jobs
2. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.” — Mark Cuban
3. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” — Mark Twain
4. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “People ask me all the time, ‘How can I become a successful entrepreneur?’ And I have to be honest: It’s one of my least favorite questions, because if you’re waiting for someone else’s advice to become an entrepreneur, chances are you’re not one.” — Michael Dell
6. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
7. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” — Catherine Cook
8. “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.” — Timothy Ferriss
9. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
10. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” — Muhammad Ali
To learn more about Kevin Harrington, make sure you like him on Facebook, follow him on Twitter and check him out on LinkedIN. You can also check out more blogs by following this link.